At Drivers Unlimited, all of our vehicles are equipped with internal GPS devices. To our customers it means we know exactly where your car is at all times. We also try to do our part to keep you safe by monitoring for excessive speed. This also keeps our gas costs down. Speaking of gas, our GPS solution also monitors our cars for excessive idling. Driving slower and idling less lets you know we are concerned about keeping our planet green.
Drivers Unlimited Limousine Service of Darien, CT has added several new Chrysler 300′s to its fleet. Less expensive to buy than the iconic Lincoln Town Car, the Chrysler 300 also gets you to all of the Metropolitan Airports, Westchester Airport, Laguardia Airport, JFK Airport, and Newark Airport, more economically since it uses less gas. Don’t let bad weather slow you down as these luxurious vehicles are ALL WHEEL DRIVE.
Let Drivers Unlimited take you and that special someone into Manhattan in one of our new luxurious Chrysler 300′s to enjoy a special Valentine’s Day celebration.
Drivers Unlimited takes care of all the ground transportation for your clients, from start to finish.
- Home pick up and drop off, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Our fleet has a variety of vehicles (sedans, SUVs, vans, stretch limousines) to accommodate any amount of passengers and luggage.
We travel to any part of greater New York City area. Trips outside this area can also be arranged.
- Local service area (flat rates) includes Fairfield County (CT), all New York City boroughs, eastern Long Island, northern New Jersey, and Westchester County (NY)
- We also provide transportation to regional airports, including LaGuardia (LGA), Kennedy (JFK), Newark, NJ (EWR), Westchester County (HPN), and Bradley (BDL), Hartford.
- We have ground transportation affiliates in 33 cities throughout the continental United States.
We are always one step ahead.
- Our dispatch team works 24/7 to coordinate pickups, drop-offs, and flight times.
- We use live video feeds to monitor traffic patterns on major roadways.
- Only the most experienced and trained chauffeurs
You and your clients save money.
- The most competitive prices in the industry and the area
- We continuously monitor vehicles for maximum fuel efficiency.
- Incentive programs and reward packages for repeat customers.
- Request quotes and book trips using our online portal (including trips with our affiliates). No phone calls needed.
- Monitor your account and usage on our website.
Consider the Alternatives
Driving one’s self or renting a car is filled with hassles including parking costs, traffic, and risk of tickets and accidents. Taxis cannot be trusted to arrive on time. They are uncomfortable and often unable to fit luggage. Shuttle services do not have doorstep service and often require sharing with other passengers. Public transportation is complicated, time-consuming, and crowded.
We at Drivers Unlimited pride ourselves on being reliable, comfortable, and most importantly, affordable. We do our best to stay prepared for unexpected events and do whatever it takes to accommodate the individual needs off all our passengers.
At Driver’s Unlimited, our local service area (flat rates) is concentrated around the greater New York City area.
We provide limousine transportation to the following areas:
New York City
- Transportation to all 5 boroughs (Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island).
- Limousine service to airports, including JFK and La Guardia
- Transportation throughout Fairfield County, including Greenwich, Stamford, Bridgeport, etc.
- Limousine service to Bradley Airport.
- Transportation to northern New Jersey, including Jersey City, Hoboken, Bayonne, etc.
- Limousine service to Newark Airport
Long Island, NY
- Transportation to eastern Long Island, including Hempstead, Port Washington, Great Neck, etc.
Westchester County, NY
- Transportation to Rye, Mt Kisco, Yonkers, etc.
- Limousine service to Westchester County Airport.
Limousine transportation can always be arranged outside these areas. Give us a call (203.656.8400) or email us (email@example.com) to request a quote and schedule a trip.We also have affiliates in 33 cities across the continental United States. When you arrive at your destination, one of our partners will pick you up and chauffer you around town. Cities include:
- Atlanta, GA
- Fort Myers, FL
- Philadelphia, PA
- Baltimore, MD
- Houston, TX
- Phoenix, AZ
- Boston, MA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Jacksonville, FL
- Pompano Beach, FL
- Charlotte, NC
- Kansas City, MO
- Raleigh Durham, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Las Vegas, NV
- Richmond, VA
- Cleveland, OH
- Long Island City, NY
- Rochester, NY
- Columbus, OH
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Dallas, TX
- Miami, FL
- San Francisco, CA
- Denver, CO
- Minneapolis, MN
- Seattle, WA
- Detroit, MI
- Orlando, FL
- St. Louis, MO
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Park City, UT
- Washington, DC
- West Palm Beach, FL
You will always expect the same quality of service from our partners that you are guaranteed at Drivers Unlimited.
Since 1980, we have provided transportation for the Greater New York City area, including all of New York City, Fairfield County, Westchester County, Eastern Long Island, and Northern New Jersey. When the need for transportation arises, our limousine service is always there to meet all your specific requirements. We will get you to your destination comfortably and on time.
Our transportation services can be used for a variety of purposes:
We provide transportation to and from regional airports, including JFK, La Guardia, Newark Airport, and Bradley Airport. Transportation outside these areas can also be arranged. Please call for more information.
We provide limousine services to companies throughout the greater New York City Area. This is an excellent choice for business meetings and corporate events. We also offer incentive packages for frequent customers.
We pride ourselves on punctuality, reliability, and most importantly, affordability. We have some of the most competitive rates in the area. All our vehicles are driven by our trained and experienced chauffeurs.
Our fleet includes:
- Lincoln Town Car (up to 4 passengers)
- Stretch Limousine (up to 6 passengers)
- Executive Transporter Van (up to 10 passengers)
- Yukon XL (up to 6 passengers)
We at Drivers Unlimited go above and beyond when it comes to customer service. We have dispatchers standing by 24 hours a day to assist you with any issue. You can also book a limousine and look through your account on our website. Please call us anytime for a quote.
For information on our transportation services, please call Drivers Unlimited at 203.656.8400 or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for the latest news.
At Drivers Unlimited, we’ve developed a new and unique way to keep our limousines on top of heavy traffic and get you to your destination on time. Anyone who knows the greater New York City area is well aware that congestion is a huge problem, especially during rush hour and the holidays.
We at Drivers Unlimited have studied this problem for months, if not years. We’ve tried all the solutions to anticipate traffic and avoid it. We’ve put GPS systems in all our limosuines and observed the traffic on Google Maps for hours. But none of these methods worked as well as we wanted.
Then one day, it hit us. The morning news always shows you videos of traffic so you know what your morning commute will be like. So we thought, why don’t we use the same technology to our advantage? Working with our limousine drivers, we identified the biggest bottlenecks in New York City, Fairfield County, northern New Jersey, and parts of Westchester county.
With a little help from the Department of Transportation, Drivers Unlimited rigged up a system that allows us to monitor live video feeds from highways all over the region. We can see traffic building up and alert our drivers. It’s almost like being on the side of the highway (minus the noise, garbage, and wind!). As far as we know, Drivers Unlimited is the only limousine service in the greater New York City are to use this technology.
We at Drivers Unlimited are always looking for new ways to make life easier for our customers. A few weeks did a post about the list of meeting locations at the airports so you don’t have to frantically search for your driver in a crowded airport.
To make this process even easier, we have teamed up with a service called Trumpia, a text messaging and email service.
Upon your arrival, you will receive a text message and an email telling you exactly where your driver will be. So feel free to take your time, gather your bag, and relax knowing that your driver is at the airport and waiting for you. We encourage all of our customers to give us your cell numbers so we can add you into our database. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Finding your limousine driver in a crowded airport terminal is never been anyone’s idea of fun. After a long flight the last thing you need is any more stress, especially when you’re exhausted. To solve this problem, we at Driver’s Unlimited have come up with a comprehensive list of meeting locations for the major airports in the New York City area.
JFK AIRPORT (Queens, New York)
Terminal 1: There are four levels (from top to bottom: Concourse, Departures, Mezzanine, and Arrivals). The meeting location is the revolving door that exits the terminal in the downstairs arrival level. This is located near the Eurocafe Restaurant on the same floor.
Terminal 2: There are two levels (upstairs is Departures, downstairs is Arrivals). The meeting location is the exit door from the baggage claim area on the Arrivals level. This is located next to the Hudson News store.
Terminal 3: There are two levels (upstairs is Departures, downstairs is Arrivals).
- Domestic Arrivals: The meeting location is the car rental desk on the Arrivals level.
- International Arrivals (via Gate A): The meeting location is at the newsstand on the right side of the Arrivals level.
- International Arrivals (via Gate C): The meeting location is at the Dunkin Donuts on the left side of the Arrivals level.
Terminal 4: There are three levels (from top to bottom: Concourse, Departures, and Arrivals).
- International Arrivals: The meeting location is the currency exchange desk on the Arrivals level.
- Domestic Arrivals: Meeting location is at the end of the walkway at the bottom of the escalators/stairway on the Arrivals level.
Terminal 5: There are three levels (from top to bottom: Departures, Skywalk, and Arrivals). The meeting location is the Dunkin Donuts, next to Chiba Express Restaurant, on the Arrivals level.
Terminal 7: There are three levels (from top to bottom: Concourse, Departures, and Arrivals).
- International Arrivals: The meeting location is outside the exit door from customs, near the ground transportation desk on the Arrivals level.
- Domestic Arrivals: Meeting location is outside the corridor that exits the baggage claim area on the Arrivals level.
Terminal 8: There are four levels (from top to bottom: Concourse C, Concourse B, Departures, and Arrivals).
- International Arrivals: The meeting location is outside the door exiting security on the Arrivals level. It is next to the Hudson News store.
- Domestic Arrivals: The meeting location is outside the door exiting security on the Arrivals level. It is next to the Eurocafe Restaurant.
LA GUARDIA AIRPORT (Queens, New York)
Central Terminal: There are three levels (from top to bottom: Upper, Departures, and Arrivals).
- Concourse A: The meeting location is the Continental service desk by the baggage claim on the Arrivals level.
- Concourse B: The meeting location is at the bottom of the ramp to Concourse B.
- Concourse C: The meeting location is the express parking meter by the baggage claim on the Arrivals level.
- Concourse D: The meeting location is at the Hudson News next to the baggage claim on the Arrivals level.
- Gates 1-12: The meeting location next to Hudson News on the downstairs Arrivals level.
- Gates 15-22: The meeting location is on the Arrivals level directly outside security.
Terminal D: The meeting location is the coffee stand on the downstairs Arrivals level.
Marine Air Terminal A: The meeting location is the entrance to baggage claim.
NEWARK AIRPORT (Newark, New Jersey)
Terminal A: There are four levels (from top to bottom: Concourse, Upper, Arrivals, and Lower). There are three “legs” in this terminal: A1 Gates (A-10 to A-18), A2 Gates (A-20 to A-28), and A3 Gates (A-30 to A-39). Each leg has an escalator that takes arriving passengers to the Arrivals level. The meeting location is at the bottom of the escalator that services the corresponding gate.
Terminal B: There are four levels (from top to bottom: Concourse, Upper, Arrivals, and Lower).
- International Arrivals: The meeting location is on the Arrivals level outside of customs.
- Domestic Arrivals: The meeting location is the ground transportation desk in between the baggage claim areas on the Arrivals level.
Terminal C: There are four levels (from top to bottom: Concourse, Upper, Arrivals, and Lower). There are three “legs” in this terminal: C1 Gates (C-70 to C-90), C2 Gates (C-101 to C-115), and C3 Gates (C-120 to C-139). Each leg has an escalator that takes arriving passengers to the Arrivals level. The meeting location is at the bottom of the escalator that services the corresponding gate.
Domestic Arrivals: (Gates C-70 to C-115) The meeting location is at the bottom of the escalator that services the corresponding gate.
International Arrivals: (Gates C-120 to C-139) The meeting location is outside customs on the Arrivals level, next to Starbucks.
WESTCHESTER AIRPORT (White Plains, NY)
Due to the difficulty of the driver finding a parking spot, all arriving passengers should call us when they are ready to exit the terminal and the car will meet them curbside.
I’m sure many of you are aware that the Lincoln Town Car is no longer being manufactured. In order to keep providing excellent service I felt it was urgent to find a replacement.
After months of exhaustively searching for an alternative (and even visiting the famous New York International Auto Show last month) I have finally settled on three prospective automobiles:
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid (All Wheel Drive)
- Lexus RX400h Hybrid (All Wheel Drive)
- GMC Acadia (All Wheel Drive)
I based my choices on the fact that having an all wheel drive vehicle is an important factor when it comes to inclement weather that affects us almost half the year. Hybrid technology and fuel efficiency also had a big impact on my choices due to the increasing cost of fuel and my desire to do my part for the environment.
But choosing from these three excellent cars is difficult which is why I need YOUR help. Please take a minute and answer this brief survey. I need all the input I can get! Thank you!
All the best,