Randy Klein started Drivers Unlimited in 1980 with the commitment to provide personalized and professional limousine service to its clientele. For over 30 years those principles still drive us. Not resting on our laurels, the search for improvement and innovation continues with such ideas as electronic reminders and all wheel drive vehicles.
Luis Palma is one of Drivers Unlimited newest chauffeurs. With knowledge of the greater metropolitan area, the airports, and Connecticut, Luis is always on time and transports our passengers safely to their destinations. Remember that Drivers Unlimited always performs an extensive background check on all of our chauffeurs. To ensure your safety and reliability every chauffeur must complete a thorough behind the wheel training regimen. Request Luis by name the next time you make a reservation at (203)656-8400 or (800)637-5400 or visit us on our website at www.driversunlimited.com.
Tommy Principe has been a chauffer with Drivers Unlimited for some time. Tommy drives one of the Chrysler 300s for the company. He is one of Drivers Unlimited’s best drivers and is usually requested by name. Drivers Unlimited trains all drivers on the road before transporting any of our clients. An extensive background check is performed as well to ensure our clients safety. Call Drivers Unlimited at (203)656-8400 and request Tommy by name.
Dennis Phipps is one of our newest chauffeurs at Drivers Unlimited. He has been driving for the ground transportation business for many years and has a thorough knowledge of our metropolitan area. Our chauffeurs are trained on the road before taking on any new clients of Drivers Unlimited. Give our dispatchers a call 24/7/365 at (800) 637-5440 (203) 656-8400, or visit us on our website at www.driversunlimited.com and request Dennis Phipps for your next ride.
After years of planning and as part of a $1.4 billion investment in John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Terminal 4 (T4) is now open. Everything about it was designed to provide you with a more comfortable, convenient airport experience. Drivers Unlimited looks forward to transporting you to and from your departure/arrival destination at JFK for your Delta flight.
Departing from JFK? You can find out your terminal 24 hours before departure, and gate information 2½ hours before by using Online Check-in, Flight Status or the Fly Delta app. Drivers Unlimited’s chauffers and dispatchers are always keeping an eye on the sky for you as well.
Recent global economic issues have made air travelers more price sensitive than ever — but that doesn’t mean you should forgo a big comfy seat, especially if it costs less than the same one in coach. Drivers Unlimited Limousine Service can transport you comfortably in a Town Car, Stretch Limousine or SUV to and from your destination safely and you won’t have to worry about paying a boat load on your flight tickets.
Domestic U.S. airlines file hundreds of thousands of discounted first class airfares called “Y-Ups” that you can use in a variety of travel situations and in some cases are cheaper than last minute or emergency purchases (even cheaper than close to sold out popular travel dates).
Call us at Drivers Unlimited Limousine Service and we will get you there on time. Take advantage of our latest promotion: Book a round trip and receive $50.00 off your return trip on your first reservation. Call us now at (203)656-8400 or call us toll free at (800)637-5440. You can also visit us on our website @ DriversUnlimited.com
At Drivers Unlimited, all of our vehicles are equipped with internal GPS devices. To our customers it means we know exactly where your car is at all times. We also try to do our part to keep you safe by monitoring for excessive speed. This also keeps our gas costs down. Speaking of gas, our GPS solution also monitors our cars for excessive idling. Driving slower and idling less lets you know we are concerned about keeping our planet green.
Drivers Unlimited Limousine Service of Darien, CT has added several new Chrysler 300′s to its fleet. Less expensive to buy than the iconic Lincoln Town Car, the Chrysler 300 also gets you to all of the Metropolitan Airports, Westchester Airport, Laguardia Airport, JFK Airport, and Newark Airport, more economically since it uses less gas. Don’t let bad weather slow you down as these luxurious vehicles are ALL WHEEL DRIVE.
Let Drivers Unlimited take you and that special someone into Manhattan in one of our new luxurious Chrysler 300′s to enjoy a special Valentine’s Day celebration.
Drivers Unlimited takes care of all the ground transportation for your clients, from start to finish.
- Home pick up and drop off, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Our fleet has a variety of vehicles (sedans, SUVs, vans, stretch limousines) to accommodate any amount of passengers and luggage.
We travel to any part of greater New York City area. Trips outside this area can also be arranged.
- Local service area (flat rates) includes Fairfield County (CT), all New York City boroughs, eastern Long Island, northern New Jersey, and Westchester County (NY)
- We also provide transportation to regional airports, including LaGuardia (LGA), Kennedy (JFK), Newark, NJ (EWR), Westchester County (HPN), and Bradley (BDL), Hartford.
- We have ground transportation affiliates in 33 cities throughout the continental United States.
We are always one step ahead.
- Our dispatch team works 24/7 to coordinate pickups, drop-offs, and flight times.
- We use live video feeds to monitor traffic patterns on major roadways.
- Only the most experienced and trained chauffeurs
You and your clients save money.
- The most competitive prices in the industry and the area
- We continuously monitor vehicles for maximum fuel efficiency.
- Incentive programs and reward packages for repeat customers.
- Request quotes and book trips using our online portal (including trips with our affiliates). No phone calls needed.
- Monitor your account and usage on our website.
Consider the Alternatives
Driving one’s self or renting a car is filled with hassles including parking costs, traffic, and risk of tickets and accidents. Taxis cannot be trusted to arrive on time. They are uncomfortable and often unable to fit luggage. Shuttle services do not have doorstep service and often require sharing with other passengers. Public transportation is complicated, time-consuming, and crowded.
We at Drivers Unlimited pride ourselves on being reliable, comfortable, and most importantly, affordable. We do our best to stay prepared for unexpected events and do whatever it takes to accommodate the individual needs off all our passengers.
At Driver’s Unlimited, our local service area (flat rates) is concentrated around the greater New York City area.
We provide limousine transportation to the following areas:
New York City
- Transportation to all 5 boroughs (Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island).
- Limousine service to airports, including JFK and La Guardia
- Transportation throughout Fairfield County, including Greenwich, Stamford, Bridgeport, etc.
- Limousine service to Bradley Airport.
- Transportation to northern New Jersey, including Jersey City, Hoboken, Bayonne, etc.
- Limousine service to Newark Airport
Long Island, NY
- Transportation to eastern Long Island, including Hempstead, Port Washington, Great Neck, etc.
Westchester County, NY
- Transportation to Rye, Mt Kisco, Yonkers, etc.
- Limousine service to Westchester County Airport.
Limousine transportation can always be arranged outside these areas. Give us a call (203.656.8400) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a quote and schedule a trip.We also have affiliates in 33 cities across the continental United States. When you arrive at your destination, one of our partners will pick you up and chauffer you around town. Cities include:
- Atlanta, GA
- Fort Myers, FL
- Philadelphia, PA
- Baltimore, MD
- Houston, TX
- Phoenix, AZ
- Boston, MA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Jacksonville, FL
- Pompano Beach, FL
- Charlotte, NC
- Kansas City, MO
- Raleigh Durham, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Las Vegas, NV
- Richmond, VA
- Cleveland, OH
- Long Island City, NY
- Rochester, NY
- Columbus, OH
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Dallas, TX
- Miami, FL
- San Francisco, CA
- Denver, CO
- Minneapolis, MN
- Seattle, WA
- Detroit, MI
- Orlando, FL
- St. Louis, MO
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Park City, UT
- Washington, DC
- West Palm Beach, FL
You will always expect the same quality of service from our partners that you are guaranteed at Drivers Unlimited.