Traveling can be stressful enough without all the distractions, disruptions, and concerns that we have in 2020 due to COVID-19. At Drivers Unlimited, we have been updating our Fairfield County riders in Connecticut since 1980 with vital information to ensure our duty of care is always at the highest level when it comes to our personal car and limousine services.
One of our ongoing goals when our car picks you up is to meet you at the airport quickly and efficiently. We want to get you home to your loved ones as soon as possible to enjoy your family time.
Recently LaGuardia Airport (LGA) opened its refurbished and redesigned Main Terminal B. There have been many improvements. For our part we want you to know where to meet your car and driver at the new terminal:
- You will receive a text message from us regarding the location of your car. For your safety and security, the text also contains the license plate number of the car as well as a picture of your driver and our dispatch phone number.
- Proceed on the escalator to level two when you arrive at Terminal B at LaGuardia Airport.
- Follow the signs on level two that say, “Car Services”. This will guide you to the Terminal B Parking Garage, level two.
- Enter the Parking Garage. Your car and driver will be waiting for you in or near Row K.
- Look for the color Red. Your car and driver will stand out because they will be the only one with our unique Drivers Unlimited red flag on the car window, and your chauffeur wearing our distinctive red hat.
To reserve your personal car service for travel to or from a New York or Connecticut airport, please call or text 203-656-8400. We are always happy to answer your questions, and here to serve you during these challenging times.